Supa Cent inspired Pescatarian Stuffed Bell Peppers
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
6 Green Bell Peppers (halved and deseeded)
1 Bag Gardein Meatless Ground
12 Jumpo Shrimp (1 1/2 cup chopped)
1 cup Lump Crab Meat (be sure to remove all shells)
3 stalks of Celery (2/3 cup, thinly sliced)
3 stalks Green Onions (2/3 cup, chopped)
1 medium Yellow onion (3/4 cup, chopped)
1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1 1/4 cup, separated, Vegetable broth
1 tsp Lemon juice
1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
Cajun seasoning, separated
Shrimp and Seafood mixture:
1. Mix shrimp, crabmeat, 1tsp of lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp of Garlic powder &
1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning
2. Set aside
3. Rinse and halve bell peppers (long way, not just cutting the tops off)
Preheat Oven to 350°
1. Heat 1/8 cup of Olive Oil in pan over medium high heat.
2. Sauté yellow onion, green onion and celery for about 3 minutes
3. Add meatless meat. Mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and crabmeat mixture, 1 cup vegetable broth & 1/4 cup Cajun Seasoning.
5. Mix and cook until shrimp becomes slightly pink, about 5 minutes.
6. Add another 1/4 cup of vegetable broth and 1/4 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
7. Mix throughly and remove from heat.
8. "Stuff" bell peppers and sprinkle bread crumbs & parsley to top
(I use half size tin pans, 6 halves to a pan. See pic below)
9. Add 3 tbsp of water to the bottom of pan.
(this will help soften the bell peppers as they cook)
10. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes (cook less if don't want your bell peppers tender)