Influenced by @breknowsbest
1 package Beyond Meat — Beyond Beef Plant Based Ground
12 oz Broccoli Florets
1 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
1 small yellow onion
3 green onions stalks
1/2 medium green bell pepper
1/2 medium red bell pepper
4 cups white rice
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp of minced garlic
1/4 cup Teriyaki Marinade
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp lightly dried ginger
1/2 tsp ground ginger
Cook rice as directed
(I use a rice cooker. If you don't have one... What are you doing with your life?!?!)
Rinse and slice: green & red bell pepper, green onion, yellow onion and mushrooms.
1. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in skillet on medium high heat
2. Add Beyond Beef, 1/2 tsp minced garlic, 1/2 tbsp of Smoked Garlic & Herb, 1/2 tsp of black pepper & 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
3. Cook thoroughly but don't break up the meat too much
5. In a Dutch Oven, heat 1/4 cup olive oil on medium heat. Sautee sliced veggies (except for mushrooms) & Broccoli for about 3 minutes.
6. Next, add cooked Beef & mushrooms, 1/4 cup of Teriyaki Marinade, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder, 2 tsp of dried ginger & 1/2 tsp ground ginger
7. Reduce, cover & simmer for about 5 minutes
Serve with rice & enjoy!
Please share and comment!