Updated: Jul 28
Makes 16 Egg Rolls
Egg Roll Wraps (1 lb)
1 Bag of Gardein Beefless Ground
16 Jumbo Shrimp peeled, deveined and chopped into 1/6 per shrimp (about 3/4 lb depending on the size)
2/3 cup Bok Choy
1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
1/2 cup Baby Bella mushrooms
11 tsp, divided - Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1/4 tsp Ground White Pepper
3 1/2 tsp, divided - Ground Ginger
1/2 tsp Chef Gone Mad Season my Seasoning with Seasoning
1/2 tbsp Chef Gone Mad Smoked Garlic and Herb
1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp, divided - Lightly Dried Ginger (you can find this in your produce area usually by the other fresh herbs)
1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Rice Vinegar
1/8 cup Olive Oil
1 tbsp Seasame Oil
Peanut Oil for frying
1. From frozen, break up Gardein Beefless Ground into mixing bowl.
2. Add 1/2 tsp lightly dried ginger, 1/4 tsp of black pepper, 3 tsp Soy Sauce, 1/4 tsp ground white pepper, 3 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tbsp Smoked Garlic & Herb, shrimp, green onion & mushrooms and mix throughly.
3. Heat 1/8 cup of olive oil & 1 tbsp of sesame oil in Wok over medium high heat
4. Add meat mixture, 8 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder , 1/2 tsp ground ginger 1/2 tsp Season my Seasoning with Seasoning, 1 tsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp lightly dried ginger
5. Sauté for 5 minutes or until shrimp are almost done (don't not fully cook)
6. Add Bok Choy and mix throughly, remove from heat
7. Let mixture cool down for about 5 minutes. If you add to wrap while hot, it will break through the wrap
8. Follow the instructions on the wraps for filling each roll. See image below for mine.
9. Fry in peanut oil at 375° turning frequently for even browning.
10. Remove from heat to plate or pan lined with paper towel to absorb grease.
Serve hot with Dipping Sauce
Sweet & Spicy Dipping sauce
3/4 tsp Mustard Powder
1/3 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
Mix together and serve with eggrolls