Updated: Apr 30, 2020
Serving Size: 5
1 cup of diced orange bell pepper
1 cup of diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup of yellow onion diced
1 1/2 pound of spaghetti noodles
1 can of diced tomatoes
1/2 tbsp of minced garlic
1 cup of Portobello mushrooms
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp Garlic Jalapeño seasoning (I use Webers)
1 tbsp Cajun seasoning (I use Chef Gone Mad)
1/2 tsp Chef Gone Mad - Season my Seasoning with Seasoning
(this is the name of the seasoning. You could substitute with a dash of seasoning salt, thyme and oregano and parsley.. Don't know what that measurement would be🤷🏾♀️ Use my code "ChefTrese" to grab the seasoning at www.chefgonemad.com)
1 15oz of Bertollis Mushroom Alfredo Sauce
1 can of cream and mushroom soup
1/8 cup of Olive Oil
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp of cajun
1/2 tbsp of Webers Garlic Jalapeño seasoning
1/2 tsp of Garlic powder
1 tsp of Chef Gone Mad Smoked Garlic and Herb seasoning
Cook pasta per packaging, Al dente
1. Season shrimp per Shrimp Marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
2. Over medium high heat, heat the 1/8 cup of olive oil in a stock pot
3. Add minced garlic. Sauté but don't burn. Approximately 30 seconds.
4. Add veggies (bell peppers, mushrooms and onions) and sauté till translucent
5. Once veggies are translucent add the cream of mushroom soup, jar of Mushroom Alfredo Sauce and heavy whipping cream
6. Drain and rinse tomatoes and add to pot. Stir.
7. Add Smoked Garlic and Herb, Garlic powder, Cajun, and Garlic Jalapeño.
8. Stir, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes
9. Add the shrimp. Stir & simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp are almost done. No more than 10 minutes
10. Add pasta, mix well and cook until pasta is desired texture. Be sure not to overcook the shrimp!
Let me know how you like this Elevate Meal!