Updated: Jul 28
Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
16 oz of Brussel sprouts
2 tbsp of Olive Oil
1 tbsp of Chef Shamy Garlic Butter
(I'm sure any butter will do this is what I used)
Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/3 cup of Unsweetened Plant Based Milk
(I use Ripple)
1/8 cup water
1 tsp of Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp of Chef Gone Mad Smoked Garlic
1 tsp Webers Garlic Parmesean Seasoning
1/2 cup Gouda Cheese
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup Parmesean Cheese
Pinch Pink Himalayan Salt (1/16 tsp)
Pinch Ground Black Pepper (1/16 tsp)
Preheat oven to 375°
1. Wash, trim and half the brussel sprouts
2. Heat oil and butter in non stick, oven safe pan over medium high heat
(I use my cast iron skillet)
3. Once the mixture is hot, add brussel sprouts. Toss and cover in the oil.
4. Add smoked garlic seasoning & a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
5. Sauté for 5 minutes, tossing frequently.
6. While the brussel sprouts are sautéing, mix cream of mushroom soup, milk and water in a separate bowl.
7. Reduce heat on the brussel sprouts, add minced garlic and toss.
8. Immediately add the soup mixture. Stir to mix completely.
7. Next, add Gouda, Mozzarella, Parmesean & Garlic Parmesean seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
8. Sprinkle more Mozzarella & Parmesean on top to form a chessy crust
9. Bake for 15 minutes. Then broil on low for a 1 of minute to crisp the top (longer if you want it crisper)
Serve as a side or as a main dish & enjoy!